Facilities Bond Proposition, Tuesday, December 4, 2018
6:00am to 9:00pm at Putnam Valley Elementary School
November 14, 2018 at the Elementary School between 3:30 pm and 7:30 pm
November 15, 2018 at the High School between 4:00 pm and 8:00 pm
November 28, 2018 at the High School between 4:00 pm and 8:00 pm
Utilize & mail the county form prior to the vote
(registrations must be received at the county no later than November 29, 2018):
Voter Registration – Putnam County Board of Elections
Stop by the District Office any weekday from 8am to 4pm by November 28, 2018
Obtaining an absentee ballot is a two-step process.
An application must be submitted before an absentee ballot can be provided to a voter.
Applications to obtain Absentee Ballots are available as follows:
- In person from the District Clerk, Mrs. Maureen Bellino, in the District Office from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm until December 3, 2018
- By calling (845) 528-8143 ext. 1367 (mailed applications must be done in a timely manner as ballots cannot be mailed to voters after November 27, 2018).
- By writing to:
Putnam Valley Central School District
171 Oscawana Lake Road (Modular Building Next to Elementary School)
Putnam Valley, New York 10579
Return completed applications to the District Clerk as soon as possible.
Please note that ballots cannot be mailed to voters after November 27, 2018.
Completed ballots must be returned to the District Clerk
by 5:00pm on December 4, 2018.
Please be advised that no person can have two legal residences for voting purposes. It is not enough to own property or lease a place of business in the Putnam Valley Central School District. You must also qualify as a legal resident.
LEGAL DEFINITION OF QUALIFIED VOTER:
To be a qualified voter in this election you must be:
- A citizen of the United States
- At least 18 years old
- A resident of Cortlandt Manor, Lake Peekskill, Carmel or Putnam Valley who reside within the Putnam Valley Central School District for at least 30 days immediately prior to the election at which he or she seeks to vote.
- And, REGISTERED TO VOTE (you are a registered voter if you are registered with the school district OR Putnam or Westchester County Board of Elections.)