PV Schools


Budget Vote & Board Election, Tuesday, May 18, 2021
6:00am to 9:00pm at Putnam Valley Elementary School

Interested in Running for School Board? There are two trustee seats being voted on at the May 18, 2021, election. Please see the attached link regarding running for a school board seat: 


As per recent legislation, candidates for the Board of Education need to obtain a minimum of 25 signatures from qualified voters. Please contact the District Clerk, Maureen Bellino, for signature petition forms or more information. Signed petitions are due back by 5:00 pm on Monday, April 19, 2021.

Voters must be registered to vote.

Check Your Voter Registration Here: https://voterlookup.elections.ny.gov/

If you are not registered, you can utilize & mail the county form prior to the vote (must be registered at the county no later than May 13, 2021):



Stop by the District Office any weekday from 8am to 4pm before May 13, 2021

Obtaining an absentee ballot is a two-step process. An application must be submitted before an absentee ballot can be provided to a voter.

Applications to obtain Absentee Ballots are available as follows:


  • In person from the District Clerk, Mrs. Maureen Bellino, in the District Office from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm until Monday, May 17, 2021


  • By calling (845) 528-8143 ext. 1367 (mailed applications must be done in a timely manner as ballots cannot be mailed to voters after May 11, 2021).


  • By writing to:

District Clerk
Putnam Valley Central School District
171 Oscawana Lake Road
(Admin Building located next to Elementary School)
Putnam Valley, New York 10579

Return completed applications to the District Clerk as soon as possible.

Please note that ballots cannot be mailed to voters after May 11, 2021.

Completed ballots must be returned to the District Clerk

 by 5:00pm on May 18, 2021.


Please be advised that no person can have two legal residences for voting purposes. It is not enough to own property or lease a place of business in the Putnam Valley Central School District. You must also qualify as a legal resident.