Due to the Coronavirus-Covid 19 epidemic, Andrew Cuomo, the Governor of the State of New York, has postponed the budget and trustee votes for all of the NYS school districts. Please be advised that the governor has not yet set a new date for school elections and budget votes.
Executive Order 202.13 stated these were postponed until at least June 1, subject to further directive, including, but not limited to the manner in which school budget votes and elections will be conducted.
When the governor sets a date or provides further information, we will share it, along with an updated timeline, which incorporates any changes to the manner of conducting elections and budget votes.
Corresponding meeting videos are available here: BOE Videos
Registration & Absentee Ballot Info available here: http://pvcsd.org/index.php/district/community-info/vote-absentee-ballot/
Work Session / Business Meeting of April 02, 2020
Business Meeting of March 20, 2020
Work Session / Business Meeting of March 5, 2020
- Putnam Valley High School – Budget 2020-2021
- Putnam Valley Elementary School – Budget 2020-2021
- Risk Assessment Update & Recommended Audit Plan
Business Meeting of February 13, 2020
- Dr. Luft – PVCSD Financial Status Update
- Proposed Budget – Operations, Maintenance and Transportation
- Putnam Valley Middle School 2020-2021 – Budget
- PVMS Implementing NYSSLS Grades 5 – 8