Dear Putnam Valley Community:
The Putnam Valley Central School District Board of Education will hold their regularly scheduled meeting, tonight, Thursday, January 21, at 7:00 pm in the High School Performing Arts Center. Any community member wishing to attend in person will be required to wear a mask and fill out a health questionnaire. Members of the public may also participate by clicking the live link on the school’s website, pvcsd.org. Members of the public will be able to ask questions during the meeting by emailing questions to: BoardQuestions@pvcsd.org
The email address will be monitored prior to and during the meeting. Questions will be compiled and will be shared with the Board during the public comment periods. We encourage your participation. For the purpose of the record of the meeting, please include your name in the email.
The agenda for the meeting can be found here: https://go.boarddocs.
Agenda topics include:
- Pride in Putnam Valley ~ High School students: Liana Dio Dati (All-State Choral Winner), Alliyah Steele (Regeneron Science Talent Search Scholar), Emma Silverman (Regeneron Science Talent Search Scholar)
- 2021-22 Budget Presentation: High School – Dr. Sandra Intrieri and Mr. Matt Mello
- Proposed Fifth Grade Return to Elementary School Building: Dr. Jeremy Luft
- History Curriculum Presentation: Ms. Jenette Mistretta, Director of Curriculum and Instruction
- Student Representative’s Report
- Superintendent’s Report
Dr. Jeremy Luft
Superintendent of Schools