Dear Putnam Valley Community:
Due to the weather forecast for tomorrow and tomorrow evening, we are postponing Tuesday’s information session for our Facilities Advisory Committee until next Tuesday, February 5. We will meet at 6:30 pm in the High School Library.
We will be closely watching the forecast for any effect on the school day and after school activities but did not want to make a last-minute decision regarding this meeting. Thank you for understanding.
Dr. Jeremy Luft